DeviantART-inspired pinball game. Make and submit art! Go for pageviews! But don't get banned!
Post your score in the comments below
Shoot the ball up the middle ramp to "make art." When the ball lands in the round bin on the left, you'll gain pageviews for it. Light up three of the four lights to improve your skills. When you have completed three deviations, you can submit them using the left ramp. You'll advance one level as an artist.
Light up all five lights at the top and send the ball through the right ramp to advance your user account.
Light up nine of the other lights along the walls and send the ball through the right ramp to troll the forums and gain notoriety.
Gaining levels in all three categories makes you gain watchers faster - which improves the rate you gain points at!
If the ball gets stuck, use the up key to shake the table. Just don't get too agreesive, or you'll tilt!
For version 1.1:
- Improved the scoreboard. It will display more instructions, and its messages better reflect the game's theme.
- The two lights in the bottom corners now work. When activated (every time you advance a level), they will give you a "shoot again" opportunity should the ball fall down the left or right drain.
- The ramp just to the right of the three bumpers now awards points.
- It's easier to get the "Extra Ball" light. It turns on if you gain a level. Instead of only awarding a fourth ball, it now lets you replay the current ball.
- It's now harder for the ball to get stuck in the circular region on the left. If it does get stuck, it should be easier to nudge it out by shaking the table (up key).
- It's now a little easier to get the ball to go up the middle ramp.